Recipe courtesy Chef Nino/ Rouses Markets
- 1 deal fresh Mighty Spark Fajita Floor Rooster
- 3 tablespoons cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant, lower into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pink bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 1 purple onion, reduce into ⅛-inch slivers
- 1 zucchini, reduce into 1-inch items
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and minimize into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped contemporary cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon Sicilian sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6-8 spherical tortillas
- Toppings of your selection (optional)
1. Put eggplant, bell pepper, onion, zucchini, asparagus and garlic in a medium mixing bowl. Insert olive oil to the bowl and stir to coat vegetables evenly.
2. Heat a solid-iron skillet about large heat. Put vegetables in the very hot skillet and prepare dinner on substantial for 30 minutes, or to your most popular degree of doneness.
3. Once vegetables are tender, add floor hen to the pan. Include the cilantro, salt and pepper, and stir carefully right until combination is perfectly mixed.
4. Cook dinner in excess of higher warmth, stirring usually, for 15 minutes. When carried out, scoop fajita-hen-vegetable combination onto tortillas, and garnish with your favourite toppings such as bitter product, guacamole and shredded cheese.
- 7361 Theodore Dawes Rd.
- Theodore, AL 36582
- (251) 653-7391
- 1545 Gulf Shores Parkway
- Gulf Shores, AL 36542
- (251) 948-4715
- 112 Saraland Loop
- Saraland, AL 36571
- (251) 675-8124
- 4350 Old Shell Rd.
- Mobile, AL 36608
- (251) 380-0020
- 6729 Spanish Fort Rd.
- Spanish Fort, AL 36527
- (251) 621-0552
- 7765 Airport Boulevard #609
- Mobile, AL 36608
- 25405 Perdido Seashore Boulevard
- Orange Beach front, AL 36561
Several hours: 7am-10pm
ABOUT THE CHEF: Chef Neil “Nino” Thibodaux
Chef Nino was born in Franklin, Louisiana. A stint in the Air Drive immediately after substantial university as a F-15 jet mechanic bundled a thirty day period at a remote base near Cagliari in Sardinia. After earning a Bachelor of Arts from Trinity College in Jacksonville, Florida, and an Honorary Doctorate from Victory Baptist College in North Augusta, South Carolina, Nino returned to Italy, exactly where he lived for 13 yrs. When Nino moved back again to the United States, he settled in Houma, Louisiana, and started educating non-public cooking lessons. Motivated by his time in Italy, he then introduced the Good friends of Italy Culinary Institute. Nino has taught every month cooking courses and accomplished cooking demonstrations and situations for Rouses Marketplaces for in excess of 10 many years. He has a low salt, mild, Cajun seasoning blend known as Adrenaline Seasoning, which is out there at all Rouses Marketplaces in Louisiana, Mississippi and Reduce Alabama.
You can uncover a lot more of Nino’s recipes, Rouse Loved ones Recipes, and a assortment of Southern, Cajun and Creole recipes at www.rouses.com. Select up your cost-free duplicate of the Rouses Magazine at any Rouses Sector on the Gulf Coast.
All content © 2021, WALA Cellular, AL. (A Meredith Company Station). All Rights Reserved.